SOUTHPOINT Business Park – Davie County, North Carolina, founded by The Hollingsworth Companies has built out Phase I and II are now expanding into Phase III of the development. We have built and delivered 8 buildings while at the same time creating hundreds of new jobs for the community. Our relationship with local and county officials provides an excellent example of how we create and value long term-relationships.
We are excited about Phase III, as the extension of Enterprise Way has opened up more than 100 acres of property for additional opportunities. Lot sizes can be adjusted to fit most any project requirement, varying in size from 12 acres up to 90 acres. We continue to offer our Virtually Complete Building Prototype or a unique pre-permitted, pre-graded Pad-Ready Site so we can respond quickly to your company’s needs.
SOUTHPOINT North Carolina is home to seven virtually complete buildings, four of which were FINISH-TO-SUIT projects comprising over 570,000 square feet and one build-to-suit facility. The park has access to a skilled labor pool from Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, and Charlotte MSA, over 1,500,000 strong.
The Hollingsworth Companies welcome FINISH-TO-SUIT, BUILD-TO-SUIT and FUND-TO-SUIT projects ranging in size from 50,000 to 500,000 square feet. The only thing you need to remember is: Hollingsworth makes it happen!
- Direct I-40 access at Exit #170, I-77 and less than 25 miles to I-85
- Within 750 Miles of 60% of the Nation’s Population
- North Carolina Location with Excellent East West and North South Corridor Access
- Right-To-Work State
- Competitive Pricing
- Stable Co-Operative Power Rates
- Productive Workforce
- Over 60 Motor Freight Lines Presently Serve the Winston Salem MSA
- Superior Quality of Life
- Within the Piedmont Triad MSA, with Regional Air Service 30 Minutes Away and International Air Service within 45 Minutes