For over 30 years, The Hollingsworth Companies has provided single tenant, industrial space in select markets throughout the Southeast. The company’s original facilities were located in SouthPoint Business Parks that the company developed based on a 60-item criteria. This criterion was based on the company’s experience working on state and regional economic development projects and the customer profile that best fit our business model.
The original, general criteria for these parks included the following:
- Located in the Southeast US in tertiary markets: the American South is not only vibrant and dynamic; it is also highly industrialized and has become a magnet for business investment from all parts of the globe.
- Right to Work locations: The South has almost universally adopted Right-to-Work legislation. This type of business environment is crucial for companies who need flexibility in their labor
force and competitive labor rates.
- Access: The Hollingsworth Companies researched the very best locations with ease of access for quick and cost-effective distribution. All of locations are less than five miles from one, if not three, major interstate highways, and no more than 20 minutes from airport service.
- Infrastructure: In order to locate a modern factory, industry needs the right tools. All locations needed to provide highest capacity electrical, internet, water, sewer and natural gas services.
- Quality, Cost Competitive, Labor: Industry, no matter how automated, still needs qualified workers and support staff. Parks were selected in locations in close proximity to mid-size labor markets, and close to colleges and trade schools.
- Business-Friendly Environment: The communities we call home understand and value the economic impact of the jobs and the capital investment that industry expansion or relocation brings. It does not take hundreds of jobs or tens of millions of dollars in investment to get the support of the government and communities.
Facilities available in our SouthPoint Parks include:
- Alabama: 173,888 SF building currently available, 109,120SF building available late Q3.
- North Carolina: 108,960 SF and 253,000 SF building currently available.
- East Tennessee: 115,300 SF building currently available and 126,800 SF available November 2020.
- Virginia: 194,880 SF building available in late Q3.
While our parks continue to be a large part of our business strategy, we also provide build-to-suit services with a variety of lease or funding options. We provide these services in the Southeast in similar locations to our parks. To find out more, contact Tom Mann at 865-457-3701 or email@example.com.