Anderson County, Tennessee is located off of I-75 in Clinton, Tennessee where The Hollingsworth CompaniesIndustrial Building Program began. We have built over twenty projects in Tennessee and always have a variety of facilities to offer. Just like our other SOUTHPOINT Business Park locations, we always keep in stock a Virtually Complete Building and a Pre-graded Lot. Additionally, we have properties that have come off of, or are about to come off of lease and have been refurbished and are ready for re-leasing at very attractive prices.The City of Clinton, Anderson County and the surrounding counties provide an ample supply of skilled, dedicated laborers. Clinton has developed a wide array of automotive-related manufacturers, including thermoformed and molded plastic parts, as well as stamped and cast metal components. Our ease of access to I-75, I-40, and I-81 offers a clear geographic advantage to most any business. Additionally, being in the Knoxville MSA provides access to specialized labor as well as superb recreational amenities.
The Hollingsworth Companies welcomes FINISH-TO-SUIT, BUILD-TO-SUIT and FUND-TO-SUIT projects ranging in size from 50,000 to 500,000 square feet. The only thing you need to remember is: Hollingsworth makes it happen!
- Less than 4 Miles to I-75, 18 Miles to I-40 and 40 Miles to I-81
- Within a Day’s Drive of 68% of the Nation’s Population
- Right-To-Work State
- Competitive Pricing
- Stable TVA Power Rates, with Highly Reliable Service
- Productive Workforce
- Over 60 Motor Freight Lines Present
- No Personal Income Tax
- No State Property Tax
- No State Sales Tax on Raw Materials, Goods in Process, or Finished Goods
- No Sales Tax on Industrial Machinery Purchases or Repairs
- Superior Quality of Life
- Knoxville MSA and Regional Air Service, Less Than 30 Miles from Regional Airport (TYS)
- Rail Service Possible